Click here for All Salons, Reviews and Bookings
Spray tanning also called sunless tanning is a very popular treatment. It is a form of self-tanning where a fine mist is sprayed onto your body, and it’s very popular amongst celebrities worldwide.
After it's applied, the tan develops by reacting with your skin and the effect generally lasts from 3-7 days.
Nowdays you can go to a salon or have a professional spray tan artist come to you.
It is applied in a specially designed booth or a portable one in case of a mobile spray tan service.
The spray can be applied with a special nozzle or a airbrush or airgun.
What you need to do to get the best results from your spraytan is:
- Exfoliate with a non-oil-based scrub and shave a day before your treatment
- On the day of appointment wear some loose-fitting clothes
- Wash your makeup off before you tan
- Tell your therapist how dark you want to go
- Wear disposable pants, preferably thongs so you are not left with unslightly white areas
- Protect your hair but expose your ears
- Stand still and follow the instructions
- Wait until your skin is completely dry before getting dressed
- Avoid showering and working out for at least 8 hours afterwards.
- Once your 8 hours are up you can shower with lukewarm water and do not rub your skin
- To prolong the tan moisturise mornings and evenings
And enjoy your healthy glow!
Where can you have a Spray tan